Lauren and I have never met (though she lives only a couple of hours from me), but as with so many of the wonderful vintage lovers I follow online, I get the feeling we'd get along like a house on fire. So thank you, dear Lauren, for passing this on to me. It was really fun reading her answers; here are mine:
1. Your hair? Continuously graying! And I'm okay with that.
2. Your favorite food? A difficult choice between the bacon and the french fry.
3. Your favorite drink? Stephani's Manhattans, Andy's coffee, water, local beer.
4. Your dream/goal? To do more travel in Europe. And to continue to make a living selling vintage clothing.
5. Your hobby? Reading.
6. Your fear? Illness.
7. Where were you last night? Right here at home, recuperating after an exceptionally fun weekend in Detroit.
8. Something you say all the time? What a mishegoss! (ever since my friend Kurt taught me what mishegoss means. Though it seems like I should properly be saying "What mishegoss!" instead.)
9. Something that you're not? Moderate.
10. Wishlist item? A sample of the new Serge Lutens scent, Fille en Aiguilles.
11. Last thing you did? Rinsed a vintage blouse out!
12. What are you wearing? A very boring, typical working-at-home outfit: Levi's, t-shirt, sweatshirt. But I do have on cool Pearl Izumi socks with martinis on them.
13. Your pets? Lucy, a terrier mutt who has her own theme song ("Hey Big Spender").
14. Friends? Are too far away.
15. Missing someone? The New Yorkers, as always.
16. Something you're not wearing? Shoes.
17. Your favorite store? LafcoNY--the actual, physical store in NYC.
18. Your favorite color? Black, red, gray, mustard.
19. The last time you cried? I can't remember...it probably had something to do with a dog on TV. That's what usually gets me all verklempt.
20. Whens the last time you laughed? Earlier today at Lucy.
21. One place that I go to over and over? My basement photo studio!
22. Where do you eat? Here at home, usually, from the kitchen of Chef Andy, but also as much as possible at the delicious Winchester.
And just as Lauren tagged me, I'm passing this along to a few other inspirational bloggers whose answers to the above I'd love to read:
Bethany of Full Hook Ups
Gina at Huzzah! Vintage
Amanda of Rust Belt Threads
Kim at Pineapple Mint
Jessica of Lola Vintage