Haven't done one of these in awhile, so when I saw it posted on fellow Michigander pretty. little. world.'s blog, I thought I'd follow suit. Feel free to steal and answer these on your own blog, and put a link in my comments if you do, please, so I can read your answers!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00 am.
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Captain America. I did it for the Armitage:
|photo via RichardArmitageNet.com|
4. What is your favourite TV show? Of all time? Probably The Wire or Deadwood. But I also love Intelligence, Mystery, Masterpiece Theater, Game of Thrones.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I am still obsessed with Scotland.
|Kilchurn Castle, in Loch Lomond. Via Moyan Brenn's Flickr stream.|
6. What did you have for breakfast? bacon, egg and cheese sandwich with potatoes
7. What is your favorite food? bacon cheeseburgers, french fries, linguine carbonara, cobb salads, goat cheese, avocado, mushrooms
8. Foods you dislike? fish, I'm afraid. I'll try anything, but fish and I just generally aren't friends.
9. Favorite place to eat? Slow's BBQ in Detroit
10. Favorite dressing? blue cheese
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? a Toyota Corolla or a Ford truck
12. What are your favorite clothes? vintage dresses, cashmere sweaters, boots, plaid
|Take the High Road, British Vogue, September 2008. Via Fashionising.com.|
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Scotland, England, Iceland, Italy, Spain, Germany...
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? it's 3/4 full of a delicious cocktail
15. Where would you want to retire? I'll never retire.
17. Where were you born? St. Louis
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? basketball, though I rarely do anymore.
20. What is your favorite face cream? Weleda Almond
21. Favorite baby/kids products? I don't have kids, so I'll say any product that keeps them quiet when I'm around.
22. People watcher? Yes!
23. Are you a morning or night person? Night.
24. Do you have any pets? Lucy the dog.
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? nope. Oh wait, since I'm posting this on Monday, the exciting news is that Richard Armitage turns 40 today. Happy birthday, Richard!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a boy, an ice cream shop owner, an actress
27. What is your favorite memory? Here's a couple: swimming in the Long Island Sound with friends one night over a decade ago; the time Andy drove to NYC to surprise me.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? dogs
29. Are you married? no, but I am very attached
30. Always wear your seat belt? yes.
31. Been in a car accident? yes, but when I was too little to really remember it.
32. Any pet peeves? text-speak, poor grammar, pajamas in public
33. Favorite pizza toppings? goat cheese, mushrooms
34. Favorite flower? Flowers are lovely, but I can't say I really have a favorite. I love the scent of lavender.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? White Castle, when I can get 'em. Not a fast food fan anymore, though.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Zero.
38. From whom did you get your last email? Jessica.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I'd rather max it out on travel, food, and drink.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? This is kind of pathetic, but I lay down on my bed and read for an hour in the middle of the day twice last week.
41. Like your job? I do. In fact, I love it!
42. Broccoli? Yes.
43. What was your favorite vacation? My trip to Prague. Or my two southern road trips.
|A canal in Prague. Photo by JannK, from her Flickrstream.|
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Andy
45. What are you listening to right now? Jarvis Cocker's Sunday Service
46. What is your favorite color? gray
47. How many tattoos do you have? Zero
48. coffee drinker? bigtime