May is over and seemed to go by really quickly, too. If this collage were a realistic depiction of my brain in May, it would be 95% Mad Men and 5% dogs.
* I still can't get used to the fact that there is no more Mad Men. I know. I'm as sad as Don curled up in a fetal position. | coffee-and-classic-rock Tumblr
* Photographer Dan Bannino decided to help raise money for shelter dogs by photographing them posed as famous writers, and it is a wondrous thing indeed! How cute is this little dog in Emily Dickinson drag? Follow my link to Buzzfeed to see more of these great photos. | Buzzfeed
* I've been perusing the many fashion-related items in the New York Public Library digital collections, and the illustrations by André-Edouard Marty are consistently favorites. This is a 1921 illustrated ad for a Paul Poiret dress. | NYPL Digital Collections
* A simply gorgeous 1960s menu from the Bay View Hotel in Bodega Bay, California. The Los Angeles Public Library's online collection of menus is a surprisingly beautiful place to browse. | Los Angeles Public Library
* Great NYC street style from The Sartorialist. I love her outfit (and the touch of mustard from her blouse), but most of all that excellent, Howard's End Helena Bonham Carter hair! | The Sartorialist